No scars cream is a skin lightening agent that is primarily used to lighten the color of the skin and remove dark spots. It also helps cure conditions associated with skin discolorations caused due to skin trauma, pregnancy, and hormone replacement therapy. It is used to treat the following conditions:
- Acne : The condition is often associated with spots and pimples on the face and other parts of the body. No Scars Cream contains tretinoin (a form of vitamin A), that helps treat acne.
- Melasma : It is a skin condition that is usually triggered by pregnancy, hormone therapy and use of birth control pills. It results in brown patches on the face.
- Eczema : A skin disorder that results in inflammation and itchiness of the skin. As No Scars Cream contains steroid, it helps relieve itching and inflammation.
No scars cream work mechanism
The cream stops the process of enzyme production by acting as a bleaching agent and thereby alleviating the problems in the applied area.
No scars cream usage:
Clean and dry the affected area and apply the cream. Wash your hands after applying, unless hands are the affected area.
No scars cream side effects
Application site reactions (burning, irritation, itching and redness)
For your safety:
- Read the label on the item before use
- Keep out of the reach of the children
- Store in a cool & dry place.
- Never exceed the recommended dose
If you need our assistance regarding the order placement or have any other query, then please let us know so that our team can assist you & also you can place the order on Whatsapp or email too.
We want to update you that other than this item, we have a wide range of items to fulfill your different needs like for Diabetes, skin & face care problems such as acne or pimples, etc, protein/vitamin items, hair care items for dandruff or hair fall, etc, latest health kits/devices to stay updated about your health, items for joint pain/arthritis problem, weight loss items, health drinks & many more.
So check out our website for more.
Disclaimer: The details mentioned here about the item is for informational purposes only and not intended for the treatment of your disease/problem. So before usage, consult a qualified physician to clear your doubts you may have regarding your health problem.