Refund & Cancellation policy
Fitbynet team facilitates processing correct items as per order and strives to service the products in right conditions/ without any damage every time a consumer places an order because the customer’s satisfaction is our main priority.
We are happy to issue a full refund based on the Situations listed below:
- Item(s) delivered do not match your order;
- The ordered item(s) is lost or damaged during transit;
- The ordered item(s) is past its expiry date.
In the above cases, you may raise a Return request with our customer care within 05 (Five) days from the delivery of the item. Fitbynet reserves the right to cancel the Return request if the customer reaches out for the refund/order cancellation request after 5 days of delivery.
Upon receiving your Return/Refund request, our team shall verify the authenticity and the nature of the request. If we find that the request is genuine, we will initiate the Return/Refund process.
NOTE: We do not stock anything, we arrange the required items by the vendors so if an item has been arranged by us, then, in that case, “NO REFUND/CANCELATION is possible“.
However, if a refund/cancelation request is being done for an item that our vendors are ready to take back, then, in that case, we will refund the amount after deducting Rs.100 as the cancelation fee because vendors do not take the items back at item’s purchase cost.
- Partially consumed strips or products do not qualify for Return, only fully unopened strips or items can be returned.
- Return requests arising due to change in prescription do not qualify for Return;
- Any wrong ordering of item doesn’t qualify for Return;
- Batch number of the item being returned should match as mentioned on the invoice;
- The item being returned should only be in their original manufacturer’s packaging i.e. with original price tags, labels, bar-code and invoice; and
How to Request a Refund:
To request a refund, you can simply call us or email or WhatsApp us your order details with the images of the item & invoice received including the reason for asking the refund.