Melnor Cream is used for Acne, Melasma, Acne vulgaris, Lightens light brown color patches on skin, Dermatitis of the scalp, Dermatoses, Skin discolorations associated with pregnancy, Nasal polyps, Age spots, Skin trauma and other conditions.
Melnor cream work mechanism
It works by inhibiting the enzyme tyrosinase; showing anti-inflammatory and anti-pruritic activities; increasing the turnover of follicular epithelial cells
Melnor cream side effects
Skin reaction,Burning of skin,Spots on the skin,Eczema,Depigmentation,Exogenous ochronosis,Hyper or hypopigmentation,Skin pain,Pruritus,Skin irritation
For your safety:
- Before applying this cream first Gently wash your face with a mild cleanser. Don’t use a wash cloth to apply the cleanser, just your fingers. Rinse and pat your skin dry
- Apply skin shine Cream at night, at least 30 minutes before bedtime
- Put a small amount (pea sized or 1/2 inches or less) of MELNOR Cream on your fingertip
- Apply a thin coat onto the discolored spots
- Rub the medicine lightly and uniformly into your skin. The medicine should become invisible almost at once. If you can still see it, you are using too much
- Read the label on the item before use
- Keep out of the reach of the children
- Store in a cool & dry place.
- Never exceed the recommended dose
If you need our assistance regarding the order placement or have any other query, then please let us know so that our team can assist you & also you can place the order on Whatsapp or email too.
We want to update you that other than this item, we have a wide range of items to fulfill your different needs like for Diabetes, skin & face care problems such as acne or pimples, etc, protein/vitamin items, hair care items for dandruff or hair fall, etc, latest health kits/devices to stay updated about your health, items for joint pain/arthritis problem, weight loss items, health drinks & many more.
So check out our website for more.