Nestle Nan Excella Pro 1 Powder
Nestle Nan Excella Pro 1 Infant formula is a mixture of DHA and ARA for infants who are not breastfed from birth. It is made using spray dried formula. DHA and ARA are essential in promoting baby’s normal brain growth. It contains many important nutrients, such as iron iodine, choline, and whey protein. Whey protein is a component of protein found in milk, making it easier to digest.
Main Ingredients :
• Vitamin A
• Vitamin C
• Vitamin D
• Vitamin E
• Vitamin K
• Pantothenic Acid
• Folic Acid
• Vitamin B6
• Vitamin B12
• With DHA as its primary component, it helps support baby’s normal brain growth.
• It is used for infants who are not breastfed from birth.
• It contains Whey protein derived from milk protein to ensure that the baby gets all the right amount of this important nutrient.
• Contains many important vitamins and minerals essential for baby’s healthy development
How to use:
• With clean hands, sterilize the feeding bowl and spoon
• Pour lukewarm water as is advised in the feeding table
• Consult feeding table and add the exact amount of the leveled scoops for the age of the baby
• Use Only the scoop provided
• Mix well to dissolve in water
• Feed the baby with bowl and spoon and discard the leftover
Consult the feeding table thoroughly before using Nestle Nan Excella Pro 1
If you need our assistance regarding the order placement of this item or have any other query, then please let us know so that our team can assist you & also you can place the order on Whatsapp or email too.
We want to update you that other than this item, we have a wide range of items to fulfill your different needs like for Diabetes, skin & face care problems such as acne or pimples, etc, protein/vitamin items, hair care items for dandruff or hair fall, etc, latest health kits/devices to stay updated about your health, items for joint pain/arthritis problem, weight loss items, health drinks & many more.
So check out our website for more.
To get the latest health updates to stay fit check the Health blogs section of our website or like our Facebook page for the latest health articles.