Details about Ace-Proxyvon Gel
Ace Proxyvon Gel contains Diclofenac, Benzyl Alcohol, Capsaicin, Methyl salicylate, Linseed oil, and Menthol as an active ingredient.
– The gel is analgesic and is used as a fast pain reliever.
– Used for the knee, back, shoulder and neck pain
Main benefits/uses of Ace Proxyvon Gel
– Diclofenac is an NSAID. It decreases the hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body
– Menthol and Methyl salicylate is a counter- irritant. It works by causing the skin to feel cool and then warm.
– Linseed oil decreases inflammation and attenuates pain
– Capsaicin lowers the chemicals that cause pain
– Acts as antispasmodic, anesthetic, sedative, nerve pacifier, and anti- inflammatory
HOW TO USE/Dosage:
– As directed by the physician
– Backaches, Muscular Sprains, Joint pains, Knee pain, injuries, General Body ache
– Store in a cool, dry & dark place
– Protect from direct Sunlight
– Only for Topical Application
– Read the label carefully before use
– Do not exceed the recommended dose
– Keep out of the reach and sight of children
– Use under medical Supervision