Jusmile pads uses, key features, usage:
Jusmile pads are one of the first dioxin-free sanitary pads which women can wear while she is menstruating, while she is recovering from vaginal surgery, for lochia (post-birth bleeding), after an abortion, or in any other situation where it is necessary to absorb a flow of blood from the vagina.
Key features of Jusmile pads:
- Convert the body’s heat to infrared rays that act as antimicrobial agents. Also, Pure cotton is used to make these pads, rather than synthetic materials, and hence are completely Eco-friendly.
- Jusmile pads have high absorption capabilities.
- Hold in the menstrual blood flow that occurs during the menstrual periods for women.
- Used to contain the bleeding post pregnancy & these are very effective to be used by patients who experience excessive bleeding.
Are these pads safe to use?
- Jusmile pads are completely healthy and safe to use, both to the body and to the environment.
- Unique anion technology is used to make these pads that prevent rashes, bacterial growth, thus eradicating irritation and infections.
- These pads are completely free from dioxin, and hence safe from the associated cancer risks.
Read the label on the item before use
Keep out of the reach of the children
If you need our assistance regarding the order placement of Jusmile pads or have any other query, then please let us know so that our team can assist you & also you can place the order on Whatsapp or email too.
We want to update you that other than this item, we have a wide range of items to fulfill your different needs like Diabetes, skin & face care problems such as acne or pimples, etc, protein/vitamin items, hair care items for dandruff or hair fall, etc, latest health kits/devices to stay updated about your health, items for joint pain/arthritis problem, weight loss items, health drinks & many more.
So check out our website for more similar items for women’s care.
To get the latest health updates to stay fit check the Health blogs section of our website or like our Facebook page for the latest health articles.