Patanjali Liv D 38 Tablet
Role of main ingredients in Patanjali Liv D 38 Tablet
– Bhumi Amla or Tamalki reduces Pitta and gives relief in burning sensation
– Bhringraj acts as a deobstruent to promote the flow of bile and protects the liver
– Giloy is hypoglycemic, immunomodulatory, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant in nature
– Useful in detoxifying the liver
– Supports better functioning of the liver
– Improves digestion
– Helps in water retention in the body due to liver disorder
– Diuretic and promotes urination
HOW TO USE Patanjali Liv D 38 Tablet –
– For adult: Take two tablets of Patanjali Ayurveda Liv D 38
– For children below the age of 7 years: Can be given 1/2 tablet
– Should be taken twice a day, in the morning and evening
– To be taken with water before the meal
– Or take as directed by the physician
– Liver disorder, liver detoxification
For your safety:
- Read the label on the item before use
- Keep out of the reach of the children
- Store in a cool & dry place.
- Never exceed the recommended dose
If you need our assistance regarding the order placement or have any other query, then please let us know so that our team can assist you & also you can place the order on Whatsapp or email too.
We want to update you that other than this item, we have a wide range of items to fulfill your different needs like for Diabetes, skin & face care problems such as acne or pimples, etc, protein/vitamin items, hair care items for dandruff or hair fall, etc, latest health kits/devices to stay updated about your health, items for joint pain/arthritis problem, weight loss items, health drinks & many more.
So check out our website for more.