• Arjunchaal brings about the elimination of cholesterol by accelerating the turnover of LDL-cholesterol in the liver. It also lowers beta-lipoprotein lipids and the recovery of HDL components in hyperlipidaemic patients. Thus in normal terminology brings about the lowering of cholesterol levels.
• Acts as a cardiac stimulant strengthening the heart muscles and maintaining the normal heart functioning.
• Arjunchaal is beneficial in hypertension. Because of its hypolipidemic activity and also the diuretic property it acts against hypertension.
• Arjunchaal is also astringent & haemostatic in action.
• Has prostaglandin enhancing and coronary risk modulating properties.
• Is extremely beneficial in cardiac disorders as myocardial infraction, angina, coronary artery disease, heart failure, hypercholesterolemia, and hypertension.
• In individuals suffering from heart attack though it can not act against enzymes like streptokinase or eurokinase, but its regular use helps in regular and accelerated recovery from heart attack, reduces the chance of further attack to a greater level.
• Since there are no such toxicity or side effects so far so it can be used on regular basis for a strong and well functioning heart.
• Arjunchaal can help lower cholesterol as much as 64%.
• Arjunchaal reduces angina episodes much better than nitroglycerin.
• Arjunchaal produces a reverse effect on the hardening of the arteries.
• Arjunchaal possesses diuretic properties.
• Arjunchaal acts as a general tonic for individuals suffering from cirrhosis of liver.
• Arjunchaal also helps to minimize the chronic stress.
• Is also useful to cure insomnia.