Details of Patanjali Ayurveda Tulsi Ghanvati
Patanjali Ayurveda Tulsi Ghanvati contains Leaves of tulsi (Ocimum sanctum)
– The formulation is hot potency herb, subdues Vata (Wind), Kapha (Mucus) and increases Pitta (Bile).
– It has the property of digestion, vomiting, and purging, and gives the feeling of lightness.
Main BENEFITS- /uses of Patanjali Ayurveda Tulsi Ghanvati:
– Beneficial in cold, fever, Dengue, Chicken Guinea, and cough
– Acts as an adaptogenic by providing stabilization of physiological processes and promotion of homeostasis.
– USED FOR- pain relieving
– Used against bacterial infections
HOW TO USE-
– The recommended HOW TO USE- of Patanjali Ayurveda Tulsi Ghanvati for adult person and children above the age of 12 is one or two tablets, two times a day with water
– Children between 5 – 12 years can be given half of the adult HOW TO USE- or half tablet two times a day
– Or take as directed by the physician
– Cold, cough, pain, dengue
HOW TO STORE- :
– Store the formulation in cool and dry place
– Read the label carefully before use
– Do not exceed the recommended dose
– Keep out of the reach and sight of children